0

Watch this cover of John Legend's hit song All of me

Image source : screenshot from youtube

This video was performed by a 19 year old Brazilian singer/song writer.

She is now a youtube sensation. She did several covers of popular songs such as Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns and Roses and the song from Disney's Frozen "Let it Go"

As of this moment this video has already reached 7, 707, 481 views.

Luciana's youtube channel has 117, 199 subscriber and a total of 9, 695, 269 views.

Source : youtube
I love your voice! It's so controlled and smooth. And I love the fact that you changed it up a little bit. You added your own attitude to it. I hate it when people try to sing just like the person who sings it! But you just let it be the way you wanted it to be! I actually like this more than the original. You are a wonderful singer never stop singing! :) -SaRaH WoRkMaN

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top