0
wedding vow of paul to toni
We can't deny the fact that girls are always dreaming about a perfect wedding, perfect gown, and a man that will look at them, a look that's full of love.

Everyone's still talking about the star-studded wedding of Paul Soriano and Toni Gonzaga on Friday.

All the guests were in tears as Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano exchanged vows and promises in front of the Lord and in front of everyone.

"When I saw you (Toni) come down that aisle, I saw everything; my future, the beautiful mother of my children of the future -- that was the rest of my life right there, my partner for life, my miracle. You are my number one priority right now," Paul said in his vow.

He also said that the only reason that they are perfect together is that they have a perfect God in the center of their relationship and also he wanted to make sure that in their new journey, they will still have the perfect God in the center of their relationship.

What made everyone giggle is when Paul Soriano announced something that he never really says in public.

"I don't say this in public but I love you Celestine." He said it loud enough and with full of joy! 
"Thank you God for blessing me with her." Paul Soriano said which concluded his vow to Toni Gonzaga. 

Watch the video below: 


What do you think of Paul's vow? Was he able to make you cry? Share us your thoughts!

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top