0
toni vows for paul soriano
Whenever people attend wedding ceremonies, one thing that they are indeed waiting for is the exchange of vows of the couple. This exchange of vows is probably the most tear-jerking part of a wedding ceremony. 

In the recent wedding of Paul Soriano and Toni Gonzaga on Friday, everyone was in tears as Toni recited her vow. 

At first, you can see that Toni and Paul were still smiling as they reminisce the moments they had as a couple, but as soon as Toni's vow gets serious, almost all of their guests were in tears including Toni and Paul themselves.

"Our relationship was never easy, every time I would ask you 'why are you choosing to stay with me?'you would simply answer 'because I love you'" Toni said.

Toni admits that in their relationship before, Paul was considered as a lesser priority to her career.

"For eight years, you have fought for your position in my life, and there are times that I would see you get tired. But there was never a time you gave up." Toni Gonzaga continued. 

Toni starts getting serious and also quite emotional.

"From this day forward, I promise to be the best wife you'll ever need. From now on, apart from God, you are my number one priority. From now on, your happiness is my happiness, what makes you sad will make me more sad, and what hurts you will hurt me the most." 

Toni then said that they were so much blessed to have a great love story that was written by God.

"We can now do whatever we want, and there's no need to drop me home because now, you are my home." 

Everyone's still emotional, as well as the couple. 

Both of them were really excited to face another journey of their lives, a journey as husband and wife.

Watch the video below: 


source: abs-cbnnews

Did Toni's vow made you cry like a baby? Do you agree that everything she said was just so powerful? Share us your thoughts!

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top