0
365 days marriage proposal
In this life, there are certain things that we wanted to be permanent. But we could not rush things, especially when it comes to marriage and planning our family.

So Dean Smith, came up with the realization that he wanted to spend the rest oh his life with his girlfriend Jennifer Kessel, he wanted to plan a very special proposal for her. 

He did a very extraordinary proposal for her girlfriend, which took 365 days to be done. Everyday Dean records himself doing his everyday routine such as watching, eating, driving, washing dishes, and even taking a bath. All of those day he has a whiteboard that has a message of asking Jennifer to become his wife and marry him. 

“I know that you’re the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, but I want the timing to be perfect and make this moment special. For the next year, I'll show you how much I love you and that you're in my thoughts everyday. I want to marry you." Dean said before the video started. 

On the 366th day with the help of Jennifer's family, they had a vacation in Aruba and Jennifer did not see it coming. While she was watching the video that Dean made, he was already standing behind her to pop the big question. 

Jennifer was very emotional as she approached her boyfriend and of course she said yes. 


It is truly magical what love can do to people. This is really heart warming. What are your thoughts on the proposal? Share it below!

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top