0
toni wedding emotional paul
Every girl wants a guy who looks at her every day as if it's the first time he sees her. It was part of every girl's dream to have a perfect wedding, perfect moment and of course with the most perfect person in her eyes! Girls wanted to experience the wedding of their life, even if it means spending the money they saved for years and credit cards. But the best part of the wedding that a girl can never forget is the way her groom will react as she will be taking her steps towards him, who's standing in front of the altar.

A lot of people are talking about the latest star studded wedding, the wedding of Paul Soriano and Toni Gonzaga

On Friday, Toni Gonzaga and Paul Soriano finally tied the knot and exchanged vows at one of the churches in Taytay which witnessed a lot of milestones in Toni's life. 

The best part of the wedding is when Paul Soriano was emotional as Toni's parents entrusted him the hands of their daughter whom they took care of for 31 years. The scene was just so perfect, it's like Paul Soriano can't believe that a moment like this will happen to his life.


"Every time I would ask you, 'Why are you choosing to stay with me?' You would simply answer, 'Because I love you.' For eight years, you have fought for your position in my life, and there were times when I would see you get tired. But there was never a time you gave up." Toni said

Paul Soriano then thanked God for giving him Toni and said..."I love you so much. I'm all yours. I'm going to protect you, and I'm going to do my best to give you that love that your parents gave you. I know your parents love you so much... I will do my best to love you like they did for 31 years."

This is just fantastic! Everything was just too perfect!



So lovely ! Congratulations for both of you !!*I will protect you, I will love you, I will do my best for you*(c) abscbn
Posted by TNP - Trending News Portal on Friday, June 12, 2015


Would you want your groom to react the same way Paul reacted on their wedding day? Share us your thoughts! 

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top