0
After the controversial and talked about art works of Julia Buencamino, her alleged suicide note that was posted on her Tumblr account had been circulating over the social media sites. 

This letter was the last message of Julia towards her loving parents and kind friends. 






"If you are reading this, then I haven't deleted it from my queue, which mean I've succeeded in killing myself. I'm letting my reason die with me." 

This was the first two sentences that she wrote. The message claimed that her parents were not the reason why she committed suicide. She also has few things prepare for her friends. 

She apologized for doing such act, but her the reason why she did it was not stated. Julia wanted to let the reasons not be spoken of because others may judge her for it. 

Julia is the daughter of actors Nonie and Shamaine Buencamino. She plays the role of "Aimee" the best friend of Sophie in Oh My G!. 



What can you say about this suicide note of Julia Buencamino? Share us your thoughts below. 

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top