0
As a celebration of their first month as husband and wife, Toni Gonzaga serenaded her husband on ASAP Stage

She performed her own rendition of the popular song, You and Me by Lifehouse

Toni said, “All my life, I keep chasing after my dreams. But God gave me one dream that I didn’t have to chase. It was my husband.”

She is constantly thanks director Paul Soriano for patiently waiting for their perfect moment together. Toni also claimed that she is so happy that she had found a new home in the arms of her husband. 

As of this moment, Toni still could not believe that this is all happening. It is like living her own kind of fairy with her prince charming. 

Despite of having difficulties and separation anxiety on the first few weeks, she was able to recover from it. She is now happily living her married life. Toni and Paul are making every moment count now that they are together as one. 


source: abs-cbnnews

What can you say about Toni serenading her husband Paul? Share us your thoughts below. 

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top