0

Adorable Baby alarm clock won't her mommy go to sleep

image source: youtube/buzzfeed

This adorable baby girl who doesn't let her mommy go to sleep had gone viral over the social media sites.

Based on the description of the video, this cute baby goes to bed with her mommy for a couple of hours in the morning. Her mommy lets her sleep with her after she wakes up to eat.

She does crazy things just to keep her mommy awake. So her mommy decided to grab her phone and record the silly things that her baby does to her every morning.

As you can see on the video the baby girl often puts her little finger on her mommy's nose. She also taps her to wake mommy up. And when she did not wake her up she lied on her mommy's chest.

This cute baby was already a star online with her 8 million views soon enough it will be reaching 9 million. This video was uploaded on Youtube by Esther Anderson on December 2, 2014 with a description of
Every morning my baby sleeps in my bed with me for a couple hours after she wakes up to eat. And every morning I ask myself why I didn't just put her back in her crib....so this morning I grabbed my cellphone and recorded what my baby alarm clock looks like. I think I'm not alone in this..."

source: Esther Anderson

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top