0

The most awaited part in every beauty pageant is the Question and Answer portion. This is where the candidates' intelligence and awareness towards the picked issues will be measured by the way they answered the questions. 

In the recent Miss Universe pageant that was held at The AXIS in Las Vegas, Nevada, the top 3 remaining women, namely Miss Colombia, Miss USA and Miss Philippines had to answer the same question which is: 

Question: Why should you be the next Miss Universe?

Here are their answers:


Miss USA said, "I should be the next universe because I’m so passionate and so driven. I want to work to bring equality towards men and women and it’s time to step to empower women all over the world."



Then followed by Miss Colombia saying, "I’m positive that I should be the 3rd Miss Universe from my country because I have attributes of a Latin woman, a woman from Colombia should have, and a Miss Universe."


And the final answer was from Miss Philippines, "To be a Miss Universe is both an honor and a responsibility. I will use my voice to raise awareness and shed light in causes like HIV. Show the world that I am confidently beautiful with a heart."

This is the reason why Miss Philippines was crowned as the Miss Universe 2015. It is clear that she knocked out the other opponents with her stunning answer.


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top