0

Heart breaking photo of Michelle Liggayu holding Jam's hand

image sourc: facebook ( mich official acocunt ) 
Jam Sebastian, of the famous youtube tandem JaMich had been battling the 4th stage of lung cancer for a year and now, his condition had became worse.

Jam's family, friends and his fiance rushed to the hospital after receiving a phone call. All of them bursted into tears specially his fiance Paolinne Michelle Liggayu.

On the official facebook account of Jamich, a photo of Michelle Liggayu was posted. The photo shows a sad Michelle holding the thin hand of his sick fiance. the photo also showed their hands which wears their engagement ring.

screenshot photo from Jamich page
This is a one real tough situation for them specially to Jam's family. It breaks their heart to see Jam enduring the pain. But what makes their hearts more is when they can see that Jam's body is getting weaker and weaker.

“Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will, all that I have and possess. You have given all of me. To you, O Lord, and I return it. All is Yours. Dispose of it wholly according to Your will. Give me Your Love and Your grace, for this is sufficient for me.”
source: facebook 
The photo that was uploaded has a caption that is about the Prayer of surrender.

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top