0

Miss Jamaica who is a half Pinay became a top trend in Philippines


Miss Jamaica gained the support of Filipino fans because of the loud boos that she had received from the Miss Universe competition that was held in Miami, Florida.

Kaci Fennell finished up as the fourth runner up of the prestigious beauty pageant, Miss Universe. She became a worldwide trend on Twitter as the people especially Filipinos showed their love and support for Miss Jamaica.
She also gained the top spot for the Top Trends in Philippines.


They said that she should have wong the title, if not it should have been a better position than the one that she has.

The people were disappointed with the results of the show.

According to Ricky Lo, he said that the 22 year old model has the roots of being a Filipino. She has Jamaican, African and Filipino roots although there were no confirmation yet.

source: abs-cbnnews

She had a message for her mother that says, "I still can't believe, I have finally won. I am really thankful to my mother. She had always supported me and guided me through out the contest, she was herself a beauty pageant contestant in her home country the Philippines. She had instilled her Filipino values in me and told me to always be humble, I guess that's what helped me win."

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top